Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Past Few Weeks

I have been relatively busy the past few weeks, despite the absence of work. The past few weeks have been for reading, studying, and thinking for most of the day. I am liking it except for the fact that I am not regularly earning any money out of it. Although there were generous gifts in the end because the studying was for two messages to two different student groups. Being with students makes me feel young, although their energy level is great proof that we are of different age-brackets.


Since I left blogging for a while, I noticed I have five unfinished posts. Those five posts I will distribute for the next five weeks. Some of those have only a main thought in a sentence or two, the rest have at least a paragraph. The posts consists of the things I find that is easily misunderstood and/or neglected among young (and even older) Christians. I know first-hand because I suffered from the same thing, but that is not to say I am an expert in dealing with them.

Also, I am immersed in books before I land into a permanent day job. Good thing about books is that I get to travel into different places while still at the comforts of my home AND not spending anything. A very good deal, if you ask me.

The Reading List:

* The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan (Finished!)
* The Bondage of the Will by Martin Luther
* God in the Dock by C. S. Lewis
* No Place for Truth by David Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment